Friday, January 14, 2011

Beliefs

The Chinese have a belief that if you wish for something not to happen, never ever say it out loud, even if it's a fact.

For example, "I've never had a fall in my heels."
They will go, "Choy Choy touch wood!"

I do believe in speaking the positive things and from there even more positive things will be attracted to you by your optimism.

Preggie Favors I am thankful for:
1. Prone to headaches, I asked for the favor of not a single headache during the entire period.  So far so good! Considered a miracle!
2. I tend to bite myself and get ulcers. In some of these near-outbreak situations, I asked for the bite wounds to heal without developing into an ulcer. About 3/3 times has come true!

Shouldn't I be thankful?

"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." - Book of Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment