Friday, May 30, 2014

My Vanity Trove


I was able to try out my customized box of Vanity Trove, all thanks to my Starhub points redemption, so I basically get to try my first box for FREE! Well, not exactly, since I've accumulated all those points along with my monthly subscription.

Anyway, I was really excited to find that there was a star item I could pick - been wanting to try that for the longest time - but I'm the sort who wouldn't spend hundreds on facial products, since my skin is rather sensitive. The last I splurged on a bottle of Estee Lauder much-raved about serum, I had to throw it out the window because my face became itchy and red after using it on 3 separate occasions. 


Skin Inc Regenerate Vitamin A Serum, 20ml
Available in Sephora @Ion, this serum has gained quite a cult following. It works to brighten skin and relieves dullness.

I was almost tempted to get this off retail and it came to Vanity Trove in its full-sized glory! I would have spent $130, what a close shave! 

Apivita Cleansing Propolis and Citrus Tonic Lotion, 75ml
Originated from Greek and like the label says, it contains "98% natural ingredients" and is "free of Mineral Oil, Parabens, Silicone and Propylene Glycol". 
75ml is very a decent size for $25 but this for for oily/combination skin (mine is dry), so we shall see. 


Dr Ci Labo VC100 Pore White Lotion, 28ml
Highly raved for working wonders in defending against sagging pores. My skin can take Japanese products pretty well, so I'm hoping this works for me, although I don't have large pores.


Mehkhala Living Tamarind Facial Cleanser, 15ml
Derived from organic tamarind, the brand is known to use natural and pure ingredients.


Collection Hotlights Lip Gloss, 6ml
I've tried this and it wasn't wow to me, but it has some cool features. 
The built-in mirror and lights are cool, especially for party goers. 
>>> This one is for you, my BFF in the office.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment