Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Wish Part I

I'm so excited.
Birthday's coming (less than a month away) and I'm scheming for a number of things on my wish list already.
Topping my list is something I've been whining to get for the longest time - a new camera!
The new camera must have better noise control than what I have now. Really tempted to get SLR but Dar owns one besides, it isn't motivating to carry a bulky, not to mention heavy camera around.
Canon is the only brand I will choose as I am absolutely disgusted with my current model and these are the nominees...

4 comments:

  1. Get the Canon powershot S90! I just got it! It's awesome!
    It's like between the IXUS and G11! Powerful yet not as bulky and heavy as the G11! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! It's got like the better reviews in forums too! You have somewhat confirmed the voice in my heart...how much did you get yours for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine in HKG..it was a good deal..i think 650 (after conversion)..but it comes with a case, screen protector, extra battery, 8GB SD card, mini tripod and card reader!!

    YES GO GET IT!!! I LOVE MY S90!!! :)

    Btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haiyo!! Cameras are generally cheaper in HK, especially Canon! So cool!

    And Happy belated Valentine too!

    Ps. If you have a public blog, msg me privately the link ya?

    ReplyDelete