Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shanghai Night

Sunday 7 Feb 2010

Venue: Crown Plaza @T3

Been wanting to post this for the longest time, but my incompetent camera failed me again. So I had to rely on Dar's photos (which I took much effort to persuade him to pass me) and I got it today!

He was mad upset with Canon who ruined his big night. Took his camera to be recalibrated by Canon so that its performance will be great on this theme night, and turns out that Canon made it worse than before! The lens couldn't even focus properly!
As such, he refused to let go of the photos which would not do any justice to his skills (what you are seeing here requires special access).

Taken with my dummy camera  
Taken with Dar's camera
My fav pic...of course I did some editing
The boss and his "kah kia" - wonder why his kah kia plays the 'er-hu'? salah la...
The boss and his lady - that's more like it
highly popular socialites
golden moment of this golden era
Men & women of social standing all carry guns. Ahem, bet this muse can only threaten in pitch darkness
Be it respectable man or gangster in the street, all unite for a properous "Lo Hei". Huat ah!
Ladies & gentlemen, the best dressed of the evening stand shoulders to shoulders, not literally
We were visited by some aliens that evening I must mention - they said they were from the future. Mindblowing dance versus our slow dance


No comments:

Post a Comment