Friday, October 1, 2010

Celebrating 3 Wonderful Years

Wednesday 29 Sep 2010

Celebrated 3 wonderful years with my Dar.
Dar declined to be photographed so I am left "solo-acting" this significant milestone.
We bought each other gifts :)

Heart my for-lazy-days outfit from Cotton-On. So comfy.
Got Dar this chio pair
And Dar got me this - freaking $43 for just this brush!! *So touched*
Brought me to my fav cuisine for dinner
Ala-carte buffet spread, slurp!
Super fresh sashimi here!
Superb swordfish! Superb freshness! The reviews are true!

Thanks for your thoughtfulness Dear.
As I said, everyday is like an anniversary because you are just as thoughtful.
This day is special because it marks 3 wonderful years of walking and growing together -
how we have grown with each other
To more fabulous years to come. ♥ LOVE YOU!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment