Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today's actually my rest day, after all the invoicing and packing, but my itchy fingers are typing for this backdated post. Anyway, I shall blog briefly and catch a quick movie later =)

Wore my new dress - totally love the great material and did you see how snug and fitting it is?
Great job Agnes and Peiling!
On my way to MBS to look for Dar...and tis' my first time here...
...so I kept myself occupied taking pictures while waiting for Dar to finish up.
I personally didn't think the decor is a big deal.
The most interesting thing I saw today was this creative act - performers engaged to market jewellery.
The performers had to swing themselves around on these poles and put on a mini skit using expressions and body language.
As I watched, there's this nagging thought in my head, "Will they break their back with their vigorous swinging? Of course, they must have gone through training since young, so I quitted that thought.
And we walked across the bridge which cost more than gold.
Tired and hungry and settled for Popeye's for a quick one!
Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment