Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 1 of leave

I have 5 days of leave that I'm clearing and I'm telling myself to be dilligent about blogging.
I shall endeavour to blog of my "accomplishments", big or small, of all 5 days

Thursday 14 Jan 2010

Itinerary
9am         Rise and shine
10am       Head out
11am       Yummy duck kway teow at Ghim Moh market - Sometimes the best  
              hawker fare are at these old markets. Sorry correction - most of the
              times. If you can't stand eating at hawker centres, life's a tragedy 
              for you.
11.45am  Accompany Dar Dar for his medical appointment (we only finished 3
              hours later)
3pm        Pick up mommy for errands at Sheng Shiong
5pm        Drop off mummy (she spent a whopping 500 bucks in 2 hours!)
7pm        Head out again to another place
10am      Home finally. Played Tradewinds 2 with Dar

That's 1 day of leave gone, but it's what happens when you have loved ones to spend time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment