Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 5 of leave - Last Day!

Wednesday 20 Jan 2010

Planned to do lotsa things but ended up doing none at all! Time comes to a standstill when one is on leave and not competing with the time makes one retarded to a certain extent!

By the way I watched a really boring movie today - The Spy Next Door starring Jackie Chan. It's really slapstick boring. No plot, no humor, not much action. Go watch if you don't trust me.

Thursday 21 Jan 2010

So I am techinically not on leave today, just not yet started at the new place. Have planned to pack my day and (finally) make it fruiful and I'm gonna sign off to do so. See you around in a bit!

Ps. Was planning to go Bangkok during the CNY holidays but to my very great disappointment!! Tickets are sold out and there are only the really expensive ones left!!!

ANYONE CARE TO DO SOME CHARITY?  

No comments:

Post a Comment